Saturday, January 7, 2012

Architecture in Helsinki - Escapee

While a bit of a turn from their previous styles, Architecture in Helsinki deliver a stellar performance in this clip. The song is like a compilation of the 80's disco scene, while the camera is placed on what also appears to harken back directly to the 80's New Wave band, The Talking Heads. Though it could just be me. />

Note: The original video is no longer present, the video has been replaced with the album version.


I can't decide whether the audience in the foreground add or detract to the ambiance of the obviously fan-made recording. I also am not so sure I normally go for something so influenced by what I would call "dance" music, but it's just too catchy not to drag me along.

AIH on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment